Public Liability Accidents

If you have been injured as a result of a slip and trip fall that wasn't your fault, then you are entitled to compensation.

The law states that if you fall on the road or street, then the local council is responsible for your injuries if they have failed to properly maintain that area. Our dedicated team will be happy to speak to and advise you on the prospects of your case free of charge.

Types of Slip and Trip falls:

  • Public highway
  • Supermarket falls
  • Tenants injured due to Landlord's negligence

Our skilled team have a good history of dealing with public liability matters and ensuring clients obtain the maximum compensation they are entitled to.

We represent all our clients on a NO WIN NO FEE basis which means there will be no upfront fees or unexpected costs. We will discuss the prospects of your case at initial instruction and talk you through the entire process.


Contact us


Contact us

Please fill in all required fields.

To discuss a potential claim, call 0161 711 0890