Public Liability Accidents
If you have been injured as a result of a slip and trip fall that wasn’t your fault, then you are entitled to compensation.
The law states that if you fall on the road or street, then the local council is responsible for your injuries if they have failed to properly maintain that area. Our dedicated team will be happy to speak to and advise you on the prospects of your case free of charge.
Why choose Morgan Carter Solicitors?
- We fight your case all the way
because we care
- Specialist Solicitors covering all areas
of personal injury
- Excellent tailored customer service
to match each client’s needs
- Clear advice to all clients hence
cutting out the legal jargon
- Dedicated experienced case handlers assigned to each case
- Aim to settle cases within a time frame of
3 months from the initial instruction
Our skilled team have a good history of dealing with public liability matters and ensuring clients obtain the maximum compensation they are entitled to.
We represent all our clients on a NO WIN NO FEE basis which means there will be no upfront fees or unexpected costs. We will discuss the prospects of your case at initial instruction and talk you through the entire process.